Friday, October 12, 2007

Today was the chapter 3 test in Japanese. I feel I did pretty well on it. It amazes me how much Japanese we have learned in this short period of time. In high school it took so much longer to learn as much as we have so far. This time for me is quite busy. I feel a bit overwhelmed this weekend with the football game (marching band), two midterms Monday, and a paper that is due this week. I have postponed some of these things too long and have made accomplishing them more difficult for myself. I think if I had taken more advantage of the time that I had last weekend then I wouldn't be as burdened right now. Sometimes it's hard to do work when it all comes down to the same weekend that so much is due because I'm used to it being more paced out over the rest of the semester. I just hope that after this weekend I catch back up and keep up with my work better than I have been so far!

1 comment:

クイエン said...

Wow, two midterms on Monday! I wish you the best of luck.
Chapter 3 seemed long, maybe it was because it spread out in 3 weeks.